Sunday, 4 December 2016

Sew Sweet Violet Podcast episode eight ..... Winners!



Happy December my lovely friends


Episode Eight is now up on YouTube








and here are my show notes.....



In the Making

Socks for my nieces boyfriend in 



Finished Things


Socks for my Petie and for my middle brother
made from OOAK DK from Elmtree Yarns







2 Christmas sacks




Hot water bottle cover for a heavenly friend




Merry~A~Long

A HUGE thank you to everyone who entered
it was so motivating and lots of fun
So many incredible gifts were made!

The winners are .....







CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!


Podcast love




Back soon my lovelies!

BIG love
x Jooles x


4 comments:

  1. The sprite with a leaf bed is utterly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so lovely Jooles watching your podcasts, i just wanted to tell you that! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x