Friday, 20 January 2017

Tilda + Bumblebees = V. Happy me x


 
Hello lovely friends
x

So, I'm today's stop on the Bumblebee blog hop!

Quite a while ago now I was asked if I would like to have a play
with some pretty Tilda fabrics from the new 
'The Bumblebee' collection


Tilda + Bumblebees = V.Happy me




Oh they are such beautiful prints .....


I had a little think and decided to make a cushion cover
with the pretty collection that I received.





I thought English paper piecing would work perfectly
with the beautfully petite prints
and I couldn't resist adding a little more bumblebee~ness
Bet you can't guess who's bagsied this?






The back is just a simple envelope style with some pretty edging







Here are links to all the other stops on the 'Bumblebee' blog hop
So many gorgeous things have been made.

Monday 9th January – Sew and So
Tuesday 10th January – Helen Philipps
Wednesday 11th January – Charlotte Newland
Friday 13th January – SewandSo – Free Pattern!
Tuesday 17th January – Lucie the Happy Quilter
Wednesday 18th January – Little Black Duck
Thursday 19th January – Very Berry Handmade
Friday 20th January – Me x

Thank you for popping by!
Lots of love
x Jooles x

20 comments:

  1. Another beautiful creation! Thank you so much for sharing - I love that little stitched bumblebee!
    Enjoy your Friday :)
    Andrea F

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful design... I absolutely love the way in which you have used the gorgeous Tilda fabric and swooning over the bee 😀 love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project Jooles. It suits the Bumblebee collection perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, the hand sewing really adds to the design. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simplesmente maravilhoso adoro seu trabalho sempre doce.
    Bjs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty... such a sweet stitched bee. I love the green floral from this collection...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pillow is Gorgeous!! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such a lovely cushion cover. Love the embroidered/cross stitched bumblebee - it adds such whimsy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful as always! The fabrics are very pretty, but it is your use of them that makes the cushion so very special, love the bee!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a pretty fabric line. Your cushion is wonderful, So pretty and whimsical. I absolutely adore your little bee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing this post. This is a beautiful creation.

    - Gustavo Woltmann

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such lovely fabric to play with - love your hexis too.All up - a beautiful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So so pretty Jooles! I love Tilda fabrics and these pinks and greens (my favourite combination) are an absolute joy. Have a lovely week xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oo Jules, I have just got back from a very cold and misty school run in Hampshire and am so looking forward to tackling my jobs listening to your lovely new podcast! Happy New Year to you! x
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  15. absolument ravissant et très frais,
    j'adore
    Véronique

    ReplyDelete
  16. oooooh its so gorgeous, beautiful beautiful colours and such a cute bee :)
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jules, this little cushion is just delightful, the sweet bee so beautifully cross stitched just makes it. I have just realized that you have put me on your list of blogs you follow...thank you so much, you know I nearly gave blogging away because it felt like no one was there!!! I don't have many follows on my blog but more lookers thanks to you. I need to upgrade my list now.
    Glenis xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a wonderful podcast! This is actually the first podcast I have ever listened to, before I thought they were reserved for such things as sports and political news but now I see what I was missing. I hope you continue on with the show for many years to come. Count me in as an avid listener.

    Lindsey @ Nosto

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x