Friday, 28 April 2017

Sew Sweet Violet Podcast ..... Episode 14



Hello lovely friends




Here are the show notes for Episode Fourteen











Finished Things










In the making








Mini Hexies Frame
Here is a link to Briony's one




Magical Arrivals


Amazing self striping yarn from Twisted Limone 

Gorgeous minis from Amy at Stranded dyeworks

Gorgeous bags from my sweet friend Antonella

Beautiful bag and yarn from lovely Deb at Fondant Fibre

Thank you lovely ladies




Bee Happy make a long


All the details of how to enter can be found here
and all the bee~autiful finished makes are here

More lovely prizes have arrived .....

A gorgeous skein of yarn from Shirley at Under and English Sky

Bee~autiful bee bag from Antonella

Pretty yarn from the wonderful Dianne at Elm Tree Yarns




The recipe for Briony's birthday cake is here





Wishing you all a beautiful time until I see you next


BIG love
x Jooles x


4 comments:

  1. Such a dreamy cake! And socks... and yarn... and a lovely way to spend some time watching with my knitting. I use the gorgeous fondant fibre wool soap - makes smell so sweet after, it really is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I love watching your podcasts - such a talented lady! Thank you! Please could you let me know where your grey v neck top is from - it's lovely. I'm new to knitting and you've inspired me to keep going. Love, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane ..... thank you so much for your sweet words x
      My Top came from a small independent shop but the brand is Luella, I hope that helps.
      lots of love xxx

      Delete
  3. Thankyou, it does! Love and best wishes. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x