Thursday, 11 May 2017

Sew Sweet Violet Podcast ..... Episode 15




Hello beautiful friends
I hope you're having a magical May



Squint and he's a unicorn


Here are my show notes for Episode Fifteen











I forgot say that I was wearing my Silene cardigan!

and here's the link to LinkTree which I spoke about



Finished Things







Teeny Honeycomb frame
In size medium landscape





In the making












Magical Arrivals


which I'm planning on knitting At The Vicarage socks
by Olivia, who is This handmade life on Instagram





Bee Happy make a long


Ending this Friday 12th May!

Be sure to enter your progress here
and your finished things here
to be in with a chance to win one of five
AMAZING Goody bags!


More lovely prizes have arrived .....


Gorgeous Bee bag and stitch markers by Anita


Beautiful hand embroidered bee bag by Ali


To see all the info on the other kindly donated prizes
please take a looky here


Thank you beautiful ladies

And the same goes to everyone who donated a prize
THANK YOU SO MUCH fabulous ladies!
I appreciate it more than you can know
you are truly wonderful

Lastly thank you to everyone who has been joining along
You are truly wonderful too


Shop News


My bumblebee Etsy shop update will bee
on Friday 26th May at 6pm BST (uk time)










BIG love
'till next time from my sweet little shadow and me .....
x x x




2 comments:

  1. such beautiful makes! So excited for a new podcast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty makes! You choose such lovely sock patterns, I'm inspired by both of them. Thank you so for the bee happy-a-long... I've loved participating and like you I now have a lot more patterns I want to try. And oh, stroopwaffles! So yum. My sister lives in Holland so we tend to stock up when we see her, but you can buy exactly the same ones here. My little buy loves them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x