Thursday, 15 June 2017

Sew Sweet Violet Podcast ..... Episode 17



Hello my lovely friends

x x x





Here are my show notes for Episode Seventeen



I did have rather a lot of technical difficulties with this episode
and it did make me want to hit myself on the head with a hammer
(A LOT)
So please excuse the lack of syncing between voice and video
and any weird focusing noises
Hopefully I'll have things running more smoothly next time .....
fingers crossed!










Finished Things












In the making








June socks



Magical arrivals


Gorgeous Whippet print was from sian Summerhayes

Lovely bag and hand dyed yarn from gorgeous Antonella

Beautiful Sew Sweet Violet embroidered hoop from my lovely Chrissie




*** Give~Away ***

To enter my one year podcast anniversary give~away
please hop on over to Ravelry

(you will need a Ravelry account to enter which is free and easy to set up)

There is a thread in our Sew Sweet Violet group
which you'll need to reply to
telling me what your spirit animal is
or what you would like it to be :o)
I'm excited to read your answers!

The winner will be drawn at random
and announced on my next podcast in around two weeks.


The winner will receive .....

One of my rainbow project bags
A 'little sock set' and stitch markers from my lovely Amber





Shop News


My rainbow Etsy shop update will be
on Friday 30th June at 6pm BST (uk time)




Wishing you all a beautiful, happy and crafty time until I see you next


BIG love
x Jooles x


5 comments:

  1. Gosh, can't believe it has only been a year... I feel like I have been sitting and watching your beautiful podcasts with a (iced today!) drink and a woolly make for a long time. Gorgeous makes as ever, and a happy belated birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jooles, I can't seem to find your podcast ? Youtube is saying it has been removed? :(( Are you still on youtube? Hugs, Darby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Darby ..... yes it's been quite the stressful drama but all should be back up now x x x

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your podcast anniversary. Love the cashmere shawl, it's beautifu.

    Corine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jooles, I love listening to your podcast which is full of inspiration and your gentle way of delivering is very calming. I was very inspired by your Happy Patchwork blanket and am making one. Loving every minute hehe! Your socks are wonderful and love your choice of colours for your projects. Would love to make
    your cashmere shawl as well. Keep up the good work and I hope you feel pain free soon.
    Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x